VAULT Bank Account
Members of this program can earn VAULT points through participation in educational outings, completing post-event surveys, public speaking and volunteering at Youth on Course events. Account holders can then spend points on special golf outings at private country clubs, for junior golf tournament reimbursement, golf equipment and more. Click here to view program benefits.
Requirements to activate a VAULT account:
- Be a certified Youth on Course Golf Pass holder
- Submit your most recent report card with a parent/junior waiver form to the SCGA Youth on Course office (fax to 818-980-3630 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have an interest to pursue college or vocational school
Requirements to participate in programming:(please read more about the VAULT point system)
- Agrees to maintain an active VAULT balance of five points or more
- Is committed to giving back to the program through participation in SCGA Youth on Course events and mentoring the younger juniors
- Participation in Play Day (invite only) events will require a minimum GPA of 2.5, Handicap Index of 15 or better and the required number of VAULT points
Click here to read more about VAULT.